Anything making you smile!
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Puzzles - A puzzle is something you either solve or don't. :-)
Specific releases are shown with auto version number within parenthesis.
- ArrangedTiles () - Bring fifteen little numbered tiles home by shuffling them around in their tray.
- Befunge'93 (1-0.0.2) - The Befunge programming language, according to the ANTSY 1993 Specification
- Chess Game () - A fine game of Chess.
- ChickenEyes (1-4) - A little cursor watcher :-)
- Chip-8 emulator for Smalltalk (1-1.0, 2-1.1) - Chip-8 emulator (interpreter) written in Smalltalk
- Croquet Croquet for Croutons () - A game somewhat reminiscent of Croquet for the Croquet environment
- ECE Toolkit (1-0.99) - Build simple circuit diagrams and analyze their truth-tables.
- Es-Sqeakz-Me (1-007) - Playing with talking Morphs
- FractalMorph (1-1.02, 2-1.2) - Generates Mandelbrot set images, by zooming on different regions.
- IRCBot (1-2.1) - an infobot for use on #squeak at freenode.net in particular
- Jeff's Animation Tools () - Various tools for authoring animations and cartoons. Includes MorphAgents.
- Language Game - Demo (1-0.3) - UI-helper classes for a cool interactive parser generator!
- Language Game - Kernel (1-0.4) - SmaCC based cool interactive parser generator!
- Manzana (1) - Really simple physics simulations with Morphs
- NetMorph (1-0.1a, 2-0.2, 3-0.3, 4-0.3a, 5-0.3b, 6-0.3c) - A highly intuitive mobile object system
- NewKindOfScienceIntro (1-1.0) - Visualization of a one dimensional simple cellular automaton, used as introduction by Stephen Wolfram
- OggVorbis () - A
- OTAR () - Application to enable recording of an Over The Air Broadcasts using a signal translator device
- PushMeAround (1-0.26) - A simple game of sorting 15 numbered squares.
- Quotes (11-21, 13-22) - Display Quote/Author pairs in a window.
- Rotating World for 3.4 (1-0.0.0.1) - A morph representing a rotating 3D world
- SC5 () - Obfuscated programming language inspired by Space Channel 5
- Screen Shot Morph (1-0.0.0.1, 2-0.0.0.2) - A morph helping you to make a screenshot
- Seaside lines game (1-0.2-beta) - Implementation of Lines game for Seaside
- Sokoban (1-0.2.4, 2-0.3.4, 3-0.4.3) - A logic puzzle, created by Hiroyuki Imabayashi in 1982.
- Sorting Demo (1-14) - A sorting graphical demo comparing efficiency of Quick sort and Max sort.
- SqueakAmp (1) - SqueakAmp is an MP3 player for Squeak that has many of the nice features of WinAmp, and a couple that WinAmp doesn't have.
- SqueakPoker () - Texas Holdem Poker in Squeak
- Squeakware () - A compact, customizable Squeak-built-in Linux
- Sudoku solver and generator () - a morphic editor, solver and generator for standard sudokus
- SuperPartsBin () - You can exchange your morph through the internet with SuperSwiki server.
- UgoMorph () - a morph with shaking action
- WanderingLetters (1-22Feb-02.1) - WanderingLetters
- WarGame Demo (1-2.0.1) - A simple real-time strategy game demo
- WarpSketchMorph (1-1.12) - Create funny caricatures from your pictures
- WorldExplorer (1-0.3) - A tool to explore morphic projects as StarBrowser addon
Back to top categories