In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Classic - Chess, Othello, Minesw... nah.
Specific releases are shown with auto version number within parenthesis.
- ArrangedTiles (1-1, 2-1.01, 3-1.1) - Bring fifteen little numbered tiles home by shuffling them around in their tray.
- Atomic (1-1.2) - Build chemical molecules using given atoms.
- BreakOut (5-5) - A well designed breakout...
- Chess Castling Fix () - Fix to Chess to prevent Castling through check (that's illegal!). Also added some constants for readability.
- Chess Game () - A fine game of Chess.
- Chip-8 emulator for Smalltalk (1-1.0, 2-1.2) - Chip-8 emulator (interpreter) written in Smalltalk
- Croquet Croquet for Croutons () - A game somewhat reminiscent of Croquet for the Croquet environment
- DualMaze () - A Croquet Maze Space
- Es-Sqeakz-Me (1-007) - Playing with talking Morphs
- Games (1-07-06-2003, 2-22-04-2004, 3-30-11-2004, 4-14-10-2005, 5-30-11-2009) - The official Games Packages
- Karel's World (1-010) - Karel the Robot done with eToys
- Labby & Walker (1-11b, 2-16, 3-17) - Build yourself a labyrinth and take a walk in it.
- Language Game - Demo (1-0.3) - UI-helper classes for a cool interactive parser generator!
- Language Game - Kernel (1-0.4) - SmaCC based cool interactive parser generator!
- Manzana (1) - Really simple physics simulations with Morphs
- MazeArray () - Simple maze builder with a test morph to display the maze
- MUStar () - A yet very simple MU* (multi-user text-mode game) server
- Ns Game (1-19 - final 3.9) - The ELECTRCITY game
- Othello () - Othello (Reversy) Game program
- PushMeAround (1-0.26) - A simple game of sorting 15 numbered squares.
- Quinto (2-1) - Quinto game variations
- Seaside lines game (1-0.2-beta) - Implementation of Lines game for Seaside
- SIMS (1-0.0.2, 2-0.0.3) - A Multi-Agent framework, inspired by The Sims, somewhere between a simulation and a meta-game system.
- SnakeGame () - Publishing Jaime Silvela SnakeGame for everyone to enjoy.
- Sokoban (1-0.2.4, 2-0.3.4, 3-0.4.3) - A logic puzzle, created by Hiroyuki Imabayashi in 1982.
- SpaceWar (2-01-10-06) - SpaceWar
- SqueakPoker () - Texas Holdem Poker in Squeak
- Sudoku solver and generator (3-3) - a morphic editor, solver and generator for standard sudokus
Back to top categories