ArrangedTilesRelease name: ArrangedTiles
Release summary: The PushMeAround puzzle revamped.
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (1.01)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 26 September 2005 10:50:58 pm
Last updated: 26 September 2005 10:51:40 pm
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak - The official distribution of Squeak.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Puzzles - A puzzle is something you either solve or don't. :-)
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
The absolute coordinates of the shuffling progress bar changed to relative ones.
SHA checksum: 305569422654473347741863027490731709759577894184