Karel the Robot done with eToys
Ned Konz (nk)
- Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
SqueakL + MIT
- Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- A puzzle is something you either solve or don't. :-)
- Released 16 Jul 2002.
- In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- A '.pr' file for Squeak projects.
- The official distribution of Squeak.
This is a version of the Karel the Robot educational simulation done with eToys.