Sudoku solver and generatorRelease name: deployment version
Release summary: ported to 3.9, refactoring, pretty much final
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 3
Published by: Jens Moenig (jens)
Created: 31 January 2007 9:46:54 am
Last updated: 6 February 2007 2:15:04 pm
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Puzzles - A puzzle is something you either solve or don't. :-)
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
In this release I experimented in ways how to deliver an application written in Squeak to end users.
If you file in this package you will get some additional entries in your personalized world menu allowing you to let your morphs adjust to the Squeak main window, disable yellow-button menus in PasteUpMorphs (like World) and gradually disable all programmer's facilities (for that part I mostly copied and adjusted Ned's lockdown package).
Also, I found out that the xml support included in the 3.8 image is missing in all 3.9 images, and has to be installed separately. After having had a hard look on that code I decided to implement my own one-class xml DOM/Parser instead, because I heavily rely on flexible xml file support in the other (unpublished) stuff i do.
I you're interested in just the developer enhancements, install my separate "Stuff" package instead, so you don't have to play sudoku, unless you really want to ;-)
SHA checksum: 725041631573960480415999534533604339660855700552