ArrangedTilesRelease name: ArrangedTiles
Release summary: The PushMeAround puzzle revamped.
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (1.1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 6 October 2005 3:40:08 pm
Last updated: 6 October 2005 3:40:08 pm
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak - The official distribution of Squeak.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Puzzles - A puzzle is something you either solve or don't. :-)
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
Methods categorised, 2 new methods added (atResetGame and atSolveState), class comments condensed.
SHA checksum: 65132168120027044090858592295132708701897466037