DiscoveryRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: first working release
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (0.1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 14 March 2006 11:55:37 am
Last updated: 2 April 2006 1:59:40 pm
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
Discovery is a framework to publish/detect network services automatically (like Bonjour or SSDP).
- Uses simple tab and CR separated text format to describe services.
- Uses lightweight UDP multicast/broadcast protocol.
- Supports publish, search, and notification of services.
- Provides adapter for publishing existing KomServices.
SHA checksum: 466774821106642280023237281208870762148156059334