NetMorph MapServerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: a server for NetMorph providing maps of the remote worlds
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: (0.3b)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 23 October 2005 5:48:18 am
Last updated: 23 October 2005 5:48:18 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Minor bug fixes after the 20051022 field test.
SHA checksum: nil