SmaCC RuntimeRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: first monticello version. This requires 3.7!
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 13
Published by: Marcus Denker (md)
Created: 30 December 2007 3:41:40 pm
Last updated: 30 December 2007 3:41:40 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Official package in Basic - An official Squeak package in the Basic development distribution.
- Other License -
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
latest runtime, ported from VisualWorks by Lukas Renggli.
SHA checksum: 442421176325838919317077781844001649985124158435