SmaCC RuntimeRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: first monticello version. This requires 3.7!
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 2
Published by: Marcus Denker (md)
Created: 15 February 2004 9:19:23 pm
Last updated: 18 February 2004 10:03:47 am
- Official package in Basic - An official Squeak package in the Basic development distribution.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Other License -
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
SHA checksum: 62895060218394528265665831697596081988982739852