SoapCoreRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: a Squeak SOAP implementation
Automatic version: 6
Manual version: (0.9)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 3 August 2006 1:47:52 am
Last updated: 3 August 2006 1:47:52 am
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Other License -
- Squeak3.6 -
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.1 -
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak3.4 -
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Shared values are now decoded correctly.
SHA checksum: 1423873891450478461685697990670391014675954861479