OSProcessPluginRelease name: OSProcessPlugin
Release summary: Low level access to Unix, Linux and Windows
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: 4.0.1
Published by: Dave Lewis (dtl)
Created: 30 December 2006 6:56:22 pm
Last updated: 30 December 2006 7:26:06 pm
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 376755634346865025160672155418105610536159044455