NetModelRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Support for Squeak 3.7 and Connectors 2.0
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (2.3)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 29 September 2004 5:12:49 pm
Last updated: 29 September 2004 5:29:27 pm
- Package format - The format of the package.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Squeak versions - List of official Squeak versions to indicate compatibility.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
Changes to support Squeak 3.7 and Connectors 2.0. Does not work with previous
versions of either. Will not work with previous version NetModel Projects,
although models can be exported from the old version and successfully imported
to this one.
If you get an error walkback when installing in Squeak 3.7 with Connectors 2
that has "NetHost(ProtoObject)" at the top, then you need to fileIn the
Connectors NCSketchMorph class, which is included in the NetModel2-3.sar. To
do this, open a fileList, select the NetModel2-3.sar file, then click
the "Open Zip" button. Select the NCSketchMorph.st file,
(Windows) right-click on it and pick "fileIn entire file". Close the zip
window and go back to the fileList. Select the NetModel2-3.sar file and try
the install again.
SHA checksum: 1318108898298241169080653560691519417704972662420