XDisplayControlPluginRelease name: XDisplayControlPlugin
Release summary: Primitives for controlling the connection to an X display server for Squeak.
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 2.0
Published by: Dave Lewis (dtl)
Created: 21 September 2005 2:58:07 am
Last updated: 18 November 2006 6:30:35 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 298399090911019780613094343561394066308003977509