XDisplayControlPluginRelease name: XDisplayControlPlugin
Release summary: Primitives for controlling the connection to an X display server for Squeak.
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: 2.1.2
Published by: Dave Lewis (dtl)
Created: 9 April 2007 12:57:29 pm
Last updated: 9 April 2007 12:57:29 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Handle #platformName move to SmalltalkImage.
Eliminate some #cCode: calls, keep consistent with OSPP.
Add #shouldBeTranslatedFor: to support VMM cross generation.
SHA checksum: 1210203377793574467048711252193943786697589859200