XDisplayControlPluginRelease name: XDisplayControlPlugin
Release summary: Primitives for controlling the connection to an X display server for Squeak.
Automatic version: 6
Manual version: 2.1.3
Published by: Dave Lewis (dtl)
Created: 26 December 2007 10:08:17 pm
Last updated: 26 December 2007 10:11:56 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 1268735497876826985341168016438356178368224213800