The smart Monticello code-repository for Squeak
Lukas Renggli (lr)
Adrian Lienhard (al)
SqueakL + MIT
- Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- The official distribution of Squeak.
Non official package
- Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)