StuffRelease name: (S)mall(t)alk (u)tilities I (f)ind use(f)ul
Release summary: XML DOM and parser, Matrix2D, OrderedTreeNode, Shortcuts
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: 4
Published by: Jens Moenig (jens)
Created: 4 October 2007 6:16:22 pm
Last updated: 4 October 2007 6:16:22 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
major speed-up for the XML parser.
added methods for showing progress during parsing.
got rid of a minor bug.
did I mention major speed-up?
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/9c9c23db-68a3-429b-b78c-dd76c31aac29/files/jens-stuff 2.2.st
SHA checksum: 1131743715468126589557737982846877193904632369986