VMMakerRelease name: Rabid Gerbil
Release summary: VMMaker for Squeak release 3.6
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 3.6g2
Published by: tim Rowledge (tpr)
Created: 20 May 2004 2:43 am
Last updated: 17 December 2005 2:36:28 am
- Static load script - A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap.Produces the same result each time.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Official package in Full - An official Squeak package in the Full multimedia distribution.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Package format - The format of the package.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Translation - A '.tra' or '.translation' file holding translations to another language. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
This package includes all the ObjectMemory/Interpreter classes, the VMMaker/Tool classes, the InterpreterPlugin hierarchy and all the assorted helper methods.If you install this you will be able to build or simulate a VM or plugin - AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE APPROPRIATE CODE FROM SVN.
Important notice - since the move from SourceForge to SVN the precise tag for the correct version of the code to match this release has not been established
Install it and try WorldMenu-open-VMMaker
SHA checksum: 999140116460477667907788043583865298259027765901