Build chemical molecules using given atoms.
Gustavo Rafael Pistoia
Alejandro Magistrello (asm)
- Useable and hasn't had bugs for a long time.
- GNU General Public License. Not suitable for Squeak.
- In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
Non official package
- Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- The official distribution of Squeak.
Linux game ported to Squeak environment.
in 3.7 load Array2D first, or try with the Games Package