TimeZoneDatabaseRelease name: TimeZoneDatabase with dynamic DateAndTime updates
Release summary: TimeZoneDatabase integrated with DateAndTime for all time zones, with dynamic update for DST transitions
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 1.2.3
Published by: Dave Lewis (dtl)
Created: 30 December 2006 7:40:13 pm
Last updated: 30 December 2006 7:40:13 pm
- Squeak3.3alpha - Abandoned version. 3.4 is the direct descendant of 3.2.
- GPL - GNU General Public License. Not suitable for Squeak.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.0 -
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak2.8 -
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak3.2.1 - The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
- Squeak3.5 -
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.1 -
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 498058601788458953042697357054489343389867623648