RemoteBroadcastingToolkit (RBT)Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A very simple toolkit for writing UDP applications
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (0.1b)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 5 October 2005 4:32:54 am
Last updated: 5 October 2005 4:32:54 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
Fixed isRunning to see if socket is really available.
SHA checksum: 270038123658657302730372646118185605576659057226