PrologRelease name: Prolog
Release summary: Prolog for Squeak
Automatic version: 18
Manual version: 24
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 20 February 2017 11:27:05 pm
Last updated: 20 February 2017 11:27:05 pm
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak4.5 - For release Q1/2014.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
fix REPL for 5.0
SHA checksum: 1212449425728305272104677552913766812842515409364