Refactoring ToolsRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (5.3)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 4 January 2020 12:19:16 am
Last updated: 4 January 2020 12:22 am
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak5.3 - Released Q4 / 2019
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
For Squeak 5.3.
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/c3993561-22fb-421f-b0be-c46b5487e105/files/install-Refactoring Tools-5.3.st
SHA checksum: 1360757652735881436591400249329287813364991945490