Package group /
Supported by the open-source community.
Specific releases are shown with auto version number within parenthesis.
- AndreasSystemProfiler (1-1.0, 2-head) - A profiler more robust than MessageTally. Requires the Cog VM.
- AST (15-5.2) - The AST from the RB
- BitmapCharacterSet (1-head) - A portable character set class that uses a bitmap for wide characters and an Array for byte characters
- Chess Game (1-1.0 (Squeak 5.0)) - A fine game of Chess.
- Connectors (5-4.2, 6-head, 5.1-4.5, 5.2-5.2) - Diagramming application and framework for making structured drawing editors
- CroquetGL (1-head) - Croquet OpenGL
- DynamicBindings (4-head, 5-4.4) - A mechanism for per-process variable binding.
- FFI (2.1-5.2, 2.2-head) - Foreign function interface
- FileTree (1-head, 2-for Squeak 4.4) - a Monticello repository backed not by zip files, but a tree of individual class files that can be versioned using git, svn, etc:
- Fuel (2-1.8.1, 3-1.9, 4-3.0.0) - An open-source general-purpose object serialization framework.
- GraphQL () - GraphQL Parser, Server, Client, and Schema-Generator
- Grease (1-1.1.0, 2-head) - Compatibility-layer for writing cross-dialect Smalltalk applications.
- ImageFormat (1-4.4, 2-4.6 - 5.0, 3-head, 4-5.1, 5-5.2) - ImageFormat represents the requirements of the image in terms of capabilities that must be supported by the virtual machine.
- KomHttpServer (8.1-4.4) - The Comanche Http Server
- Metacello (1-head, 2-5.2) - Install Metacello from within the image.
- Metroid Clock (1-0.1) - A clock in the style of the modern Metroid games
- Morphic Designer (1-development, 2-stable) - click & create Morphic user interfaces with ease
- ObjectInspector (1-5.2) - SRE Object Inspector for a single object with its identity, state, and behavior.
- OCompletion () - Provides source code completion as you type.
- OrderPreservingDictionary (1-head) - Portable implementations of OrderedDictionary and OrderedIdentityDictionary
- Personal SqueakSource (1-head, 2-5.2) - One easy setup to have Monticello history available for ones own private code in all images.
- Phexample (1-1.2) - Because well designed tests expand on one another.
- Plot Morph (3-6, 4-7, 5-8) - Morph to draw XY plots. See the methods testXXX in the class side.
- Refactoring Tools (1-5.2) - Refactoring Tools
- Script Manager () - An app for keeping track of all of your workspaces, code snippets, and notes.
- ScriptManagerSqueak (1-14) - A version of ScriptManager that runs in Squeak, forked about version 13 of the one on squeaksource.
- Seaside (28-3.0.3, 29-3.1.0, 30-3.1.1, 31-126.96.36.199, 32-3.2.0, 33-3.2.2) - Develop clean, complex, and reusable web components.
- Signals (1-development, 2-development) - convenient, lightweight and thread-safe callbacks
- SIXX () - XML serializer/deserializer written in Smalltalk
- Sport () - Smalltalk Portability layer between dialects
- SQLite3 (3-5.2.1) - A simple FFI wrapper for SQLite3 based on Avi Bryant's SQLite (v.2) wrapper
- SystemTracing (1-SystemTracer for Squeak 4.3, 2-head, 1.1-SystemTracer for Squeak 4.4 and 4.5, 1.2-SystemTracer for Squeak 4.6) - SystemTracer runs through the system tracing every accessible object, and writing a copy of each object onto a disk image.
- TweakCore (1-head) - Tweak for Squeak 4.x
- VMMaker (13-head) - The toolset for building a set of VM code from the Interpreter classes and your handwritten C code
- Widgets (1-development, 2-stable) - nice Morphic controls with extended functionality
- XMLParser (2-head) - Provides validating, namespace-aware SAX and DOM XML parsers for Squeak
- XMLParser-HTML (1-head) - Provides SAX and DOM parsers for HTML that convert possibly malformed HTML into well-formed XML.
- XMLParser-StAX (1-head) - Provides a pull-parser for XMLParser
- XMLParser-XPath (1-head) - Provides full XPath 1.0 support for XMLParser
- XMLWriter (1-head) - Create well-formed XML documents with an API similar to Seaside's brushes and canvases
- XPath (3-head2) - XPath library for Squeak
Back to top categories