click & create Morphic user interfaces with ease
Tobias Pape (topa)
- The official distribution of Squeak.
Non official package
- Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- A '.pr' file for Squeak projects.
- Supported by the open-source community.
Dynamic load script
- A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap. Must not produce the same result each time.
- Released 18th april 2010.
- Released February 11th, 2011
- The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.