ScriptManagerSqueakRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (14)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 10 January 2013 1:00:31 am
Last updated: 10 January 2013 1:00:33 am
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
A version of ScriptManager that runs in Squeak, forked about version 13 of the one being maintained at http://www.squeaksource.com/ScriptManager.html, just before the switch to using Fuel for serialization.
Export goes into a .obj file in the working directory where the image resides.
To install manually:
SHA checksum: 196688563735606415544047298805670974860786243142