ControlRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 1.1
Published by: Frank Shearar (fbs)
Created: 5 December 2012 2:56:18 pm
Last updated: 5 December 2012 3:22:23 pm
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
Direct implementation of the shift/reset delimited control operators
SHA checksum: 406856871600391122358169778699661287356987047634