QuaternionRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Head revision for Squeak4
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (head4.2)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 20 February 2013 8:14:11 pm
Last updated: 20 February 2013 8:29:50 pm
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak4.2 - Released February 11th, 2011
- Squeak4.0 - Released 15 Mar 2010
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
- Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011
Head revision for Squeak4
SHA checksum: 1146071206246738317177823651523606179605048961504